Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friendofmusilm

Subtitle: With "friends" like this . . . .

My husband forwarded me a Youtube video (which was forwarded to him--www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU). It was posted by FriendofMuslim but it's all about how Mulims are taking over the world!!! Run!! Hide!!! Put the horses in the barn!! And, give me a break. At best, this is zenophobia. At worst, this is racism.

What irks me the most about this post--and others like it--is how such racists try to obscure their messages of hate with sugary coats of Christianity. As a Christian, it really burns me up to watch this kind of hate-inspired propoganda especially when it uses Christianity to further its wrongheaded message.

I couldn't read the "sources" from which this info was taken on this video--the print was too small.

A credible post? No. A friend of Muslim? Hardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment